HAKATA Town Walking ・ＢＵＲＡＢＵＲＡ ＦＵＫＵＯＫＡ
- Hakata Area
Highlights of the tour
Fukuoka City, the biggest commercial city populating 1,500,000 residents and located in the northern shore of Kyushu Island. Here the international communication has been kept for more than 1000 years among Japan, China and Korea. So Fukuoka has unique cultures and there are many historical and traditional places.
This program is enjoying 3 hours stroll in the downtown streets with guide and interpreter.
■Interpreter（English and Chinese）
our working language is decided according to the language of majority of group members.
interpreter is unavailable when the group members are less than 2 persons.
Ａ(10:00meeting → tea store →Joutenji temple → Touchouji temple →13:00finish)
Ｂ(14:00meeting → Kushida shrine → Hakata townhouse museum → Hakatakawabata shopping street → 17:00 finish)
Ｃ(10:00meeting → walking through backallay to the famous Zen temple → Saimon street→13:00finish）
Ｄ(14:00meeting → Rakusui garden → Minoshima shopping street → Yanagibashi market→17:00 finish）
- Meeting place
- Hakata station (Hakata-guchi)
- Hakataekichuogai Hakata Word Fukuoka City
- JR Hakata station (Hakata-guchi)
- Max number
- 10 person
- Minimum number
- 1 person
- Adult 3000 yen Under12 1500 yen
How to reserve
- Reservation desk
- Corporation GOOMAN PROJECT
- Sponsor’s homepage
- About reservations
- limit time：5 days ago 1:00 pm
- How to reserve
- ・operation period: from March to November The regular course will be closed during from December to next February. But we still accept applications in the rest period. According to the application, the course can be practiced even during this period. Please fill in the blank in the application table with the necessary information and send it to us not later than 5 days before the date you planing to come. ・Kimono Rental fee：3000 yen ・program will cancel at bad weather day