The FUKUOKA TOURIST CITY PASS is a convenient transportation pass when you are in Fukuoka. It offer one day unlimited rides on buses, trains, subways and ferries. The pass can also be used to receive special privileges at tourist facilities.
FUKUOKA TOURIST CITY PASS
1. Fukuoka City: Adult 1,500 yen, Child 750 yen
2. Fukuoka City and Dazaifu: Adult 1,820 yen, Child 910 yen
* Valid only for one day.
How to Purchase
FUKUOKA TOURIST CITY PASS is only available to overseas tourists staying in Japan on a short-stay visa. Such tourists can purchase the pass by presenting his or her passport at the sales counter.
The tourists can purchase a digital version of the pass via a smartphone app or a paper version by presenting their passport at a sales counter. (The paper version of the pass is currently not on sale.)
*Download the app here.
The app is not available in some countries, such as China, the USA and in the EU, due to the privacy protection legislation. Please click here for other transport passes.
- ●Nishitetsu Tenjin Expressway Bus Terminal
- ●Hakata Bus Terminal
- ●Fukuoka Airport Bus Terminals
- ●Nishitetsu Fukuoka（Tenjin）Station
- ●Hakata Port International Terminal General Information Counter
- ●Hakata Station General Information Center
- ●Tenjin Tourist Information Center
- ●Subway Customer Service Center（ticket offices in Tenjin and Hakata）
- ● The paper version of the pass is currently not on sale.
How to Use
Paper Version: Scratch off the date of use.
Digital Version: Touch the “Start of use” button.
On the bus
Show it to bus driver when you getting off the bus.
On the train and subway
Show it to the station staff when going through the ticket gate.
Special Offers for FUKUOKA TOURIST CITY PASS Holders
- ●Fukuoka City Museum: （Permanent Exhibition）Adults 200 yen → 150 yen
- ●Fukuoka Art Museum: （Permanent Exhibition）Adults 200 yen → 150 yen
- ●Fukuoka Asian Art Museum: （Permanent Exhibition）Adults 200 yen → 150 yen
- ●Hakata Machiya Folk Museum: （Admission）Adults 200 yen → 150 yen
- ●Yusentei Garden: （Admission）Adults 200 yen → 160 yen
- ●Shofuen Garden: （Admission）Adults 100 yen → 80 yen
- ●Rakusuien Garden: （Admission）Adults 100 yen → 80 yen
- ●Fukuoka Tower: （Admission）Adults 800 yen → 720 yen
- ●Yahuoku! Dome Tour: （Admission）200 yen off any tour course, excluding the adventure course
- ●Marine World: （Admission）Adults 2,500 yen → 2,200 yen
- ●Uminonakamichi Seaside Park: Free offer of an original post card
* There's limits on the number of post card.
- ●Dazaifu Tenmangu Treasure Hall:（Admission）Applicable to group fares
- ●Dazaifu Tenmangu Kanko History Museum:（Admission）Applicable to group fares
- ●Kanzeonji Temple Treasure House: （Admission）Applicable to group fares
- ●Dazaifu Amusement Park: 100 yen discount on the entrance fee
- ●Dazaifu Station Rental Cycle: 100 yen discount on the rental fee（Open 9:00-18:00）
- ●Asahi Beer Garden: Order food or drinks at Asahi Beer Garden, Hakata Branch and get one glass of Asahi super Dry Extra Cold beer (375ml) for free
- ●Zauo main store: One free soft drink
- ●Fukuoka City Umizuri Park: 10％ discount on fishing fee
- ●JF FUKUOKA Gyoren: Get 2 Iwashi Mentaiko (sardine with spicy cod roe) with a purchase of Yuyake Mentaiko
- ●JF FUKUOKA Gyoren: Receive 2 filets of sardine on pollack roe with a purchase of Yuyake Mentaiko
These convenient discounted tickets can be very useful as means of transportation to Fukuoka as well as for sightseeing in Fukuoka. Use them wisely to not only expand the range of activities on your trip, but also to travel efficiently to recommended sightseeing spots.