- 1) The office makes no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, as to the accuracy, timeliness or completeness with respect to the information provided in this website（hereinafter referred to as “the provided information”）. In no event will the office be liable for any damage arising from the use of the provided information,（including but not limited to any trouble caused by an error of acquisition, collection, compilation, interpretation, analysis, translation, delivery, transmission, or distribution of the information, and any trouble in connection with the products purchased relying on the provided information.）or the provided information being unavailable.
- 2) The provided information on this website should not be construed as a recommendation to purchase, sell or retain any product, nor to subscribe to other websites suggested by the office. As the provided information is subject to change by the minutes, complete reliance should not be placed on such information. The users are therefore required to make purchase or any other decisions, relying on their own evaluation of the information.
- 3) The websites linked through this website are operated under the responsibility of the individual owners. The websites linked through the advertisements on this website are also operated under the responsibility of the advertisers. The office does not guarantee that these websites are legal or accurate, and do not include the contents which are unpleasant or undesirable for users.
- 4) The office will not be liable for any dispute between users of this website and third parties or for any damage inflicted by third parties on the users of this website.
- 5) The office will not be liable for any damage and loss resulting from any transaction conducted through the advertisements and the display of the advertisements on this website.
- 6) The office will not be liable for any damage including virus infection on the visitor’s computer, lines or software that may be caused by downloading the information of or accessing this website from the website of any third party including the advertisers.
Copyright and Trademark
- 1）Copyrights related to this website and individual information including text, photos, movie, music, audio materials and other copyrighted materials contained herein（hereinafter, all of these shall be collectively referred to as “the contents”）are owned by YokaNavi Office（hereinafter referred to as “the office”）or by the individual, group, organization（hereinafter referred to as “the original authors”）and other copyright holders who provide information and materials to this website.
- 2）It is prohibited by the copyright act to copy, publicly transmit, alter, delete or reproduce the contents without permission from the office or other copyright holders, except for personal use such as printing or electronically storing or to the extent permitted by the act. It is required therefore to contact the office in advance and obtain the permission to conduct any of the acts described hereinabove. The office retains the right to decline any request for the usage of materials, in cases where the office considers the requested usage to be inappropriate, including the case where the requested material includes the portrait, trademark or copyrighted materials of third party.
- 3）In the case where the use of the contents is permitted by the office, the copyright notice designated by the office must be displayed. It is prohibited to change or remove the copyright notice without permission from the office.
The rights related to this website and the individual trademarks, logos and business names contained on the website are owned by the office or the original authors. As it is prohibited to use these materials without permission from the office or the original authors except as permitted by the Trademark Act and any other relevant laws, it is required to contact the office and obtain the permission in advance.
3. About the use of site
- 1）The office does not guarantee the correctness, availability or certainty of the contents or information provided herein（hereinafter collectively referred to as “the contents”）. The office will not accept any liability whatsoever for any loss or damage resulting from the use of the contents.
- 3）The office reserves the right to suspend or terminate the operation of the website without previous notice.
4. Applicable Laws and Court of Jurisdiction
- 2）All disputes arising out of or related to the use of this website shall be submitted to the district court which has jurisdiction over the area where the office is located as the court of first instance, except as otherwise provided.