Active plan, yoga and cycling around Hakata area
This plan is recommended for people who like to enjoy the temple and shrine area of Hakata-ku. After you make your condition healthy with yoga lesson at a temple, go for a stroll to historical spots by bicycle. With a bicycle, you can stroll more comfortable than walking around Hakata area. Hot takoyaki is good chiose for your bit hungry.
Details · Reservation
- Kaigenji Temple
- 10-5 Nakagofukumachi, Hakata-ku, Fukuoka
- 6 minutes walk from Exit 4 of Gofukumachi Subway Station
3 minutes walk from the Hasuike Bus Stop on the Nishitetsu Bus Line
5 minutes walk from the Gofukumachi Bus Stop on the Nishitetsu Bus Line
- This experience will be held on the 2nd and 4th Wednesday. 11：30～12：45
- ages 8 and over
- Reservation accepted until 15 oclock the previous day.
- Offered in English, Japanese