Joyfull calligraphy: Designing your lucky character with a brush pen experience
By using the brush pen, it is easy to create a postcard with your Japanese character design even as a beginner.
The way of writing happily, expressing feelings of calling on and inviting luck, is based on the psychology of handwriting and will be explained to you. Using this special technique, you will surely create a beautiful piece of calligraphy art!
1. Explaination about joyfull calligraphy
2. Warming-up exercises
3. Getting to know the brush pen workshop
4. How to express a Japanese theme
5. Writing freely on a postcard without a pattern
6. Sharing your work with everybody
7. Presentation and explanation of the pattern (how to invite luck by writing)
8. Individual practice and writing a clean copy
9. Sharing and comparing the first and second work with the group
Details · Reservation
- Hakata Traditional Craft and Design Museum
- 6-1, Kamikawabata-machi, Hakata-ku, Fukuoka
- By Subway
5 minutes walk from Gion Subway Station or Nakasukawabata Subway Station
5 minutes walk from “Kawabata-machi - Hakataza-mae” Stop
3 minutes walk from “Canal City Hakata-mae” Stop
- ages 5 and over
- Please make a reservation at least until 6pm five days prior to the experience date.
- Offered in Japanese