Sightseeing in Itoshima and Kabuki Theatre Evening Performance in Hakataza
- West, Itoshima Area
Highlights of the tour
Would you like to enjoy a walk at the beautiful seaside and abundant greenery of Itoshima followed by a Kabuki performance? Join our one-day tour!
This package deal includes a trip to Itoshima , a tour of a local sake brewery, sake tasting, lunch with fresh locally grown ingredients, an admission ticket for an A-class seat for a Kabuki performance (usually costing 18,000 yen), an explanation of the history of Kabuki and program highlights, and guidance inside the Hakataza Kabuki Theatre in Fukuoka City.
10:00 – Please gather at Chikushi-guchi exit of Hakata Station.
Bus departs for Itoshima
Around 11:00 – Sightseeing in Itoshima including walking at the Futamigaura coastal area and Suginoya Sake Brewery tour with sake tasting
Around 12:30 – Lunch in Itoagri; Departure for Hakataza in Fukuoka City after lunch
Around 15:30 – Arrival at Hakataza; Explanation of the history of Kabuki and the highlights of program
16:30 – Kabuki play performance
Note : Please refer to the other side of this paper regarding the Kabuki program
– Organizer : Kyushu Association of Interpreters, Translators and Guide-Interpreters
– Travel agency: Ieyasu Corporation
When applying for the tour, please select one of the two lunch options,
（A）Toriten-Teishoku (Chicken tempura set)
(B) Kenko-Gozen (Healthy set)
（Full of local vegetables,For vegetarian)
- Meeting place
- Chikushi-guchi exit (Shinkansen side) of Hakata Station
- Chuo-gai 4, Hakataeki, Hakata-ku, Fukuoka-city
- R Hakata Station
the Subway Hakata Station
- Saturday, June 22, 2019
- Max number
- 40 person
- Minimum number
- 20 person
- Entrance is not allowed to children below elementary school age
- Reservation desk
- Kyushu Association of Interpreters, Translators and Guide-Interpreters
- Sponsor’s homepage
- About reservations
- Please apply for this bus tour through the website shown below by June 19, 2019.
- How to reserve
Other：Please apply for this special offer through the following website: http://k-itg.or.jp/enjoy-english-guided-kabuki-in-hakataza/
- Japanese people can also join in this tour.
We welcome Japanese people who would like to experience this tour with foreigners
or receive an English explanation.