【gift included】Getting on Jinrikisha and touring Hakata area
- Hakata Area
Highlights of the tour
Let’s have a look around the traditional city streets on a Japanese rickshaw! You will explore the buzzing business area as well as the historical part of Hakata while travelling comfortably. The puller will take a souvenir shot of you at a recommended spot as well!
Details · Reservation
- Meeting place
- Hakata Machiya Folk Museum
- 6-10, Reisen-machi, Hakata-ku, Fukuoka
- By Subway: get off at Gion station (5 min. walk).
By Bus: take Nishitetsu bus and get off at Gion-machi stop (5 min. walk) or at Canal City Hakata-mae stop (3 min. walk).
- Max number
- 2 person
- Minimum number
- 1 person
- The maximum weight is 150kg for one Jinrikisha.
- adult 6,000 JPY(without tax) / guest
How to reserve
- Sponsor’s homepage
- About reservations
- Offered in Japanese
from 3days before to the previous day at 6pm… 50%
after 6pm of the previous day and on the day … 100%
There must be at least one person who is over 18 years old.