Yoga experience in a Temple
- Hakata Area
Highlights of the tour
A yoga lesson held at Kaigenji, located in the temple and shrine area of Hakata-ku. A fragrance of incense drifts in a quiet and special space in a temple, and you can experience yoga in a relaxed atmosphere. Both yoga beginners and elderly people can also participate in this program. Try experiencing yoga in this unusual Japanese atmosphere.
Details · Reservation
- Meeting place
- Kaigenji Temple
- 10-5 Nakagofukumachi, Hakata-ku, Fukuoka
- 6 minutes walk from Exit 4 of Gofukumachi Subway Station
3 minutes walk from the Hasuike Bus Stop on the Nishitetsu Bus Line
5 minutes walk from the Gofukumachi Bus Stop on the Nishitetsu Bus Line
- Opening hours (Second and fourth Wednesdays 10：00～11：15).
- Max number
- 8 person
- Minimum number
- 2 person
- ages 8 and over
- adult 3,600 JPY(without tax) / guest children 1,800 JPY(without tax) / guest
- Sponsor’s homepage
- About reservations
- Reservation accepted until 15 o'clock the previous day.
- Offered in Japanese
from 3days before to the previous day at 6pm… 50%
after 6pm of the previous day and on the day … 100%