Japanese drum performance and mini experience at WeBase Hakata Community Hostel
- Nakasu-Kawabata Area
Highlights of the tour
You will attend a Taiko (Japanese drum) performance show at the community hostel “WeBase Hakata”and, if you are interested, put on a Happi (traditional attire for workmen) and try your hand at hitting the drum! The performance show and experience take about 1 hour.
Details · Reservation
- Meeting place
- We Base HAKATA
- 5-9 Tenya-Machi, Hakata-Ku, Fukuoka
- 3 minutes on foot from Nakasu-Kawabata Subway Station
- 20:00- (Closed during Golden Week and New Year's Holidays)
- Max number
- 45 person
- Minimum number
- 15 person
- ages 6 and over
- adult 6,000 JPY (without tax)/ guest children 4,500 JPY (without tax) / guest
- Sponsor’s homepage
- About reservations
- Reservation: Please make a reservation at least 2 weeks in advance.
- WeBase offers this activity also in English, Korean, Chinese, Portuguese, Spanish, French for an interpreter fee of 1,000 Yen.
from 3days before to the previous day at 6pm… 50%
after 6pm of the previous day and on the day … 100%