Search with ideas(Knowing Fukuoka)
Fukuoka City Transport Information (Train and Subway)
Hakozaki line | Kūkō Line | Nanakuma line | Kagoshima main line | Kashii line | Chikuhi line | Tenjin Ōmuta Line | Kaiduka line
Fukuoka City Transport Information (Bus)
Fukuoka City Transport Information (Taxi, Bicycle Taxi, Rental Bicycle, Parking Lot)
Banks, Credit Card Cash Withdrawals, and Foreign Exchange
ATM machines of main banks | Place for currency exchange | Place for cash withdrawal with credit card issued by foreign country
Tourist Information Centers
Tourist information centers in Fukuoka and surrounding areas | Tourist information office of other prefectures in Kyushu | Information center for accommodation | Location of touch panel for tourists | Location of general tourist information board | Visitor's guide distribution lists | Multilingual information center | Transit information centers in Fukuoka
Culture, Sports, and History
Custom/Folk music | Hakata's famous cuisine | Traditional crafts of Hakata | Professional sports team | Kinin (gold seal) historical sites | Kuroda family (domain of lord of Fukuoka) historical materials | Sugawara no Michizane historical materials | Places and articles associated with Hakata Gion Yamakasa festival
Fukuoka City by Area
Facilities within Canal City Hakata | Facilities within Hakata Riverain | Marinoa area | Facilities within Hawks Town
Fukuoka City Transport Information (Boat)
Convenient Facilities for Travelers
Search results [101-120/134件]
- Sumiyoshi Police Box
4-7-19, Sumiyoshi, Hakata-ku, Fukuoka
- Fukuoka City Emergency Medical Treatment Center
1-6-9, Momochihama, Sawara-ku, Fukuoka
English speaking medics are available on almost all the departments (may not availble depending on the working shifts). English questionnaire is also available.
- Fukuoka City Emergency Dentistry Treatment Center
1-12-43, Daimyo Chuo-ku Fukuoka City
- International Tojinmachi Clinic
1-4-6, Jigyo, Chuo-ku, Fukuoka
English, Chinese and Taiwanese speaking medics are available.
- VELOTAXI Fukuoka Partner NPO Tortoise Environmental City Education Laboratory
Velotaxi (bicycle taxi) is an ecological vehicle developed in Germany. You can go into and around Ohori Park, the beach of Seaside Momochi area and the narrow allies that automobiles and taxis can not go in. The best features of velotaxi are the sightseeing guide by the driver and the freedom of ...
- Hakata Gyoza (pan-fried dumplings)
- Hakata gyoza is one-bite sized pan-fried dumplings. Outside skin is crunchy while inner skin remaining soft and the meat inside is very juicy! As it is just one-bite sized, fully stuffed meat juice does not spill over, but spreads in your mouth. Even girls can easily clear up a dish of these smal...
- Hakata Amao
- This branded strawberry called AMAO have glossy deep red color, large and round shape, and high sugar content. It is also rich with fiber and vitamin C. The moment you take the first bite, the sweetness of juicy fruity flesh spread in your mouth.
- Fresh seafood
- Fresh seafood from the Sea of Genkai is so cheap and delicious! There are many izakayas (Japanese style pubs) across the city that offer tasty sashimi and sliced mackerel with sesame, sushi bars that offer fresh sushi which you may want to enjoy with shochu (distilled spirit) of Kyushu. Next to F...
- JR Kyushu High-Speed Ferry Beetle
Hakata Port International terminal 3F, 14-1, Okihama-machi, Hakata-ku, Fukuoka
Provides general information including time tables, fares and tickets of high-speed ferry Beetle and Kobee.
- Camellia Line Co., Ltd.
[Travelers Department] 092-262-2323
Hakata Port International Terminal 3F, 14-1, Okihama-machi, Hakata-ku, Fukuoka
The office of Camellia Line. provides time tables, fare information, and tickets.
Special offers are always available! Please visit our website for more details.
Feel free to call us as well.
- High-speed Ferry Kobee
Mirai Kosoku Co., Ltd Reservation Center 092-281-2315
Hakata Port International Terminal 1F, 14-1, Okihama-machi, Hakata-ku, Fukuoka
Time tables of high-speed ferry Kobee are available.
- Fukuoka City Hotel and Ryokan (Inn) Association
Feel free to call the accommodation information center (092-751-6904). We'll find the best accommodation for you (hotels, economy hotels and inns).
- Tenjin Station (Subway Kuko Airport Line)
092-734-7800 (Subway Customer Service Center)
2, Tenjin, Chuo-ku, Fukuoka City
Subway Tenjin Station connects directly to Tenjin Chikagai, Tenjin underground shopping arcade, which stretches from north and south beneath central Fukuoka City, and is always bustling with people shopping and going to work.
Connects to Nanakuma Line from Tenjin-Minami Station, and Nishitetsu...
- Hakata Bus Terminal
092-431-1441 (Main Office)
2-1, Hakata-eki Chuo-gai, Hakata-ku, Fukuoka
1F/ Busses bound for Tenjin, Yafuoku! Dome, Canal City, and other Fukuoka city destinations
2F/ Highway Bus Departure Lounge
3F/ Long Distance Highway Bus Departure Lounge
●Nishitetsu Customer Center 0570-00-1010
●JR Kyushu Bus Hakata 092-641-0500 ...
- Nishitetsu Tenjin Bus Center
Nishitetsu Customer Center 0570-00-1010 (For calls from cell or IP phones, dial 092-303-3333)
Kyushu Highway Bus Reservation Center 0120-489-939 (For calls from cell or IP phones, dial 092-734-2727)
Nishitetsu Tenjin Bus Center
- Nishitetsu Bus
Local buses mainly arrive and depart from Hakata Kotsu Center (Hakata station bus terminal) and Tenjin Bus Center. A 100yen loop bus connecting Hakata and Tenjin is very convenient for sightseeing. There is a direct bus to the shopping mall “Marinoa City” and Seaside Momochi in Nishi ward.
- Showa Bus
- Local bus in Fukuoka/Maebaru district
- JR Kyushu Bus
Fukuoka/Miyawaka/Nogata area local bus
- Uminaka Line (Yasuda Sangyo Kisen)
092-845-1405 (Momochi Marizon Ticket Office), 092-603-1565 (Uminonakamichi Ferry Shelter)
Uminaka Line ferry connects Uminonakamichi and Seaside Momochi / Uminonakamichi and Bayside Place Hakata Futo.
Ferries conveniently depart everyday.
It takes just 20 minutes from Uminonakamichi to those destinations.
Please enjoy the sea breeze in the 20 minutes ferry trip.
- <Oita Prefecture>
There are more than 60 of various hot spring sites in Oita,
including Yufuin and Beppu that are among the top ranking hot spring sites in Japan.
Yufuin, extending around Yufudake Mountain, has long been and still is
a very popular hot spring town with famous hot spring inns, fashionable c...